Each collection is one big story pieces of art with a common storyline that motivates collectors to collect as many collectibles as possible.
Any physical and virtual objects are successfully transferred to the NFT format, but graphic images are now in the greatest demand. We divide the collections into categories:
- game items and characters,
- plot illustrations.
NFT projects have tight deadlines - 10-15 days is enough to create tens of thousands of images.
- Create a basic illustration (picture idea, graphic style, consider variables that will fit harmoniously into the collection)
- Based on the first illustration, select a team of artists.
- Draw the required number of illustrations with variables (depends on how many you need to generate in the end. For example, for 1500 illustrations, 10 unique images are enough, each with 5-7 variables + color gradations.)
- Generator in Photoshop, which automatically collects all the details of the illustration.
- Generate the rest of the NFTs.
Up to two days to generate - and the required number of art is ready! The more variables you enter into the image, the more NFTs you get and the more diverse your collection will look.
Here is the recipe for the NFT collection:
- Take an idea based on the preferences of the target audience;
- Add semantic stuffing;
- Form an attractive visual;
- Submit the graphics in the same style. In order for the generated pictures to be harmonious, it is important to choose the right ones:
- Variables (their number and location);
- Details (size, angle);
- Determine the location of the light source for all illustrations if several people are working on the collection.
In general, in order to make the NFT collection perfectly, hire an experienced drawer - an art director with a pool of illustrators who draw in a single style. It is he who professionally evaluates the quality of graphics, corrects the technical execution and is responsible for the result. Since several specialists can work on the collection at the same time, pay attention to the terms of reference - develop a detailed template.
- Illustration size
- Graphic style
- Template by layers, where each variable has its own size and location (they must not be violated)
- Saving all layers, variables with a specific name, this is useful for generation. A clear TOR is the prevention of time leakage due to misunderstanding of tasks.
Checking finished psd files
Checking rendered illustrations is a laborious process that takes a lot of time. Fortunately, the modern artist has professional software at his disposal. If you need to test a large number of AI or PSD source illustrations, you can write a Photoshop/Illustrator test script based on constant values in the project:
- image size,
- number of layers,
- layer names.
A machine check-up before visual verification and test generation of a collection helps to meet deadlines without losing quality and automate the separation of an illustration into elements.
NFT collections are launched on the Ethereum blockchain or another - from that moment they become assets and begin to generate income. To make the project work better, use the following marketing tools:
- advertising in social networks;
- beautiful thoughtful website;
- good copywriting;
- informative project roadmap.