1.Opensea: one of the largest and most currently popular NFTs marketplaces for buying, selling and creating NFT tokens. Founded in 2017, amid the popularity of one of the first blockchain games, CryptoKitties. Today it is the world's largest market for digital goods, the turnover of which reaches two billion dollars a month.
2. Magic Eden: online NFT Trading Platforms on Solana Decentralized application (DApp) built on the Solana blockchain. It allows users to create and manage NFTs on the blockchain. These NFTs can be used for a variety of purposes, including digital collectibles and gaming assets.
3. SolSea: online NFT Trading Platforms on Solana. This is the first platform that allows you to embed copyright licenses in NFTs at mint.
NFT Calendars Information about upcoming drops NFT
1.PlaytoEarn: site to search for NFT gaming topics Platform provides the most accurate and unbiased data for blockchain games and atrack community activity, growth and on-chain metrics
2. CryptoCom: drops of all popular NFTs collections The online platform offers almost all the main services of the cryptocurrency market.
3. NFT calendar: NFTCalendar is the first calendar in the NFT Universe. We cover the most eye-catching drops, exciting events, and high-profile releases. If the sale is worthy of attention and at least a little promising, it will definitely be announced here.
1.Solsniper: service for analytics of NFT tokens. Free Solana NFT analytics tool if you wanna track price action and stop buying the highs.
2. RadRugs: checking an NFT project for “red flags”. NFT project on Solana that aims to contribute to creating a more safe and inclusive ecosystem for investors and to provide useful information and analytics to help you DYOR.
3. Rarity Tools: allows you to track collections, the sale of which starts only started in a day or two literally just to evaluate the rarity of this or that NFT in specific collection, because what is it less often, the higher its value.
4. How Rare: same as Rarity Tools, only on the Solana blockchain https://howrare.is/
5. GitHub: the largest web hosting service IT projects and their joint development. Also provides access control and several collaboration features, such as a wikis and basic task management tools for every project.
6. Minter: this software that buys NFT via smart contract without contact with the collection site. So much more efficient to buy than through a public site. it happens instantly when sales begin. Without a minter, it will be more difficult to pick up hype sale.